Get Talking to Toddlers for a Massive 50% Discount
This Christmas Sale Expires at Midnight on Friday December 24th
Christmas is the season for celebration in almost every corner of the earth. This year why not give the gift of better parenting skills? Parents have a hard job and this massive sale is my way of saying THANKS to all of the good parents out there that have been reading my website and blog, and getting my email tips.
Let this be the start of your family coming closer together with better communication skills. You’ll be learning some of the coolest language techniques out there.
Are you dealing with poor child behavior? Do you have a difficult toddler or preschooler? Is it nearly impossible to get them to listen to you? Do you yell at your kids and then feel guilty about it? I understand. It’s hard to feel good when your kids are driving you crazy.
What if I told you that there are simple ways to solve these problems? The tools and tricks that I want to share with you are totally different. They work. They reduce your stress and bring more smiles to your family. If this interests you, please keep reading.
My name is Chris Thompson. I’m a father and an expert in communication strategies, language patterns, influence and persuasion. I created “Talking to Toddlers” as a tool for parents. It shows you exactly how to get the positive results that you want with your toddler or preschooler. I use these tools with my children, and I teach other parents to do the same. Now it’s your turn to learn these valuable tools.
The #1 Rated Toddler Parenting Course on the Internet (as Ranked by Clickbank.com)
I’m certain that I can help you. If I had not discovered these incredible tools back in 1993, I would be in the same position as you are right now. I’d be stressed out and miserable from trying to get my kids to behave using ineffective techniques. I’d be guilty of yelling at them far too often.
I’m looking forward to sharing the Talking to Toddlers audio program with you because
I am certain it can solve your problems. How much happier will your home life be when the screaming stops and the smiles take over?
Do You Want…
- Your kids to go to bed without a fuss?
- To get your kids to go along with your requests more often?
- To avoid tempter tantrums before they start?
- To get back to feeling like you are in control of of your kids?
- To stop fighting with your kids and start enjoying them?
- To understand exactly how to change your child’s emotional state whenever you need to?
“So Easy to Follow”
Chris – I love this program! At first I was a bit skeptical that it would be manipulative but it actually is very compassionate and respectful and will maintain your dignity as well as your child’s. This program is so easy to follow: it is structured in a way that really helps parents learn not only what to do but how to do it in small bite sized chunks so that each layer adds another dimension of parenting skills.
The concrete examples make it easy to grasp how to apply these skills in a real situation. When parents are stressed, it is often easier to revert to whatever is in our existing toolbox, even when it is inappropriate. Your style of teaching, along with the homework exercises, makes it very simple to skill up and to implement new strategies even when we are feeling overwhelmed by the enormous responsibility of parenting.
Pinky McKay, Australia
My Biggest Parenting Secret Revealed.
Let me share something with you that will forever change your way of thinking. Once you read it you’ll think it’s obvious. Behavior is driven by emotion. It’s not driven by logic. Your kids act the way they do because of their emotional state.
If they won’t get dressed in the morning it is because they are mentally connecting the act of getting dressed with something unpleasant. If they won’t go to bed at night they are connecting bed time with something else that is unpleasant.
Parents often make the mistake of trying to use logic to fix the problem. Logic doesn’t work. Instead, you need to modify the emotional response inside of your child.
Changing Your Child’s Emotional State is the Key to Getting Good Behavior.
Ok, so how do you change a child’s emotional state? Language tools! I’m a certified practitioner of Neuro-Linguistic Programming (NLP), which is a bit of a weird name. The best way to describe NLP is to tell you it’s like having an instruction manual for the brain.
The “manual” teaches you how to use verbal language and body language to change someone’s emotional state, attitude, or behavior. I started learning this stuff back in 1993. When I became a father, it was suddenly obvious to me how amazing these tools are when working with children.
These Tools Are Your Secret Weapon.
Let’s use an example of how these tools work. Say that you need to get your 3-year old Emily dressed to go out, but as usual, she won’t co-operate. She’s much happier playing with her toys and when you tell Emily to come get dressed, she just says “No”, or ignores you.
You keep asking politely, but eventually frustration takes over. You start raising your voice. Eventually you end up having to gently restrain her as you get her dressed. She’s now crying and you’re upset that she wouldn’t listen. It’s just not fun for either of you.
My methods are totally different and much more fun. My goal, in this situation, would be to change Emily’s emotional state so that she actually wants to get dressed. I would do this by talking to her about things that were interesting for her. I’d be secretly planting seeds of suggestion into her mind so that she’d welcome the idea of getting dressed. Or, I could distract her from her prior resistance to getting dressed. She’d be so distracted that she’d hardly even notice that she was completely co-operating.
The outcome of these tools is a happier family, and a more co-operative child.
These Language “Tricks” Are All Included in the Program.
I’ve put together a complete audio course to help you deal with your difficult toddler or child. This stuff works through the “Terrible Twos” and beyond. This course will help you deal with a toddler, preschooler or school-aged child.
Get INSTANT ACCESS to the
Want the Details About Talking to Toddlers?
This is an audio course that you download in MP3 format. If you prefer CD format just click here for details. There are 12 audio lessons. There is no fluff or wasted time. I dive straight into teaching you the most powerful language skill that you’ve ever heard. Ideally, you should listen to one lesson per day. This will take you less than 20 minutes. You’ll be able to use the skills immediately with your kids. Most parents get results right away, with the first lesson. Every lesson is loaded with real-life examples
Talking to Toddlers is Not:
- It’s not about yelling at your kids. Yelling is like “crying wolf”, and if you do it often you’ll be ignored by your kids.
- It’s not about using logic to convince your kids to do things. Logic is rarely effective with young children.
- It’s not complicated, or a long-winded explanation of things. I make this stuff easy to understand.
- It is not rigid. You will learn a tool box of techniques that apply to a wide variety of parenting problems.
- It’s not based on theory. It is based on reality and success in true parenting situations.
- It’s not manipulative. It’s based on genuine compassion and love for your child.
My Wife Ignored These Tools At First.
Yes, it’s true. She is a wonderful Mom, and due to our work schedules she was spending more time at home with the kids. She had the “pleasure” of dealing with most of these difficult parenting problems. I would regularly walk in the door to a couple of screaming kids, and I’d have them happy and calm within a couple of minutes. I never asked them to calm down, and I never asked them to “do” anything.
So what did I do? I just took advantage of my arsenal of language tools to change their emotional state without them knowing what I was doing. I’d ask them some questions that sounded a bit strange. This would confuse them a bit. Then I’d tell them a story about my day. They had no idea that my “stories” were designed to change their moods. Two minutes later the house was calm. Whatever had been bothering them a moment ago had vanished. We were smiling, hugging, and enjoying family time.
She finally gave in. She let me show her some basic stuff. She was only hesitant because she didn’t want to believe that I could be “better” at controlling the kids. My wife is an amazing Mom! I learn stuff from her every day. But when it came to the kids, I had the right tools and I knew how to use them. Now, when she uses these tools, she gets the same results. The rest is history.
Now I teach these skills to other parents and I regularly get emails from Moms and Dads thanking me for tools that really work for their families.
Here are Some of the Things You’ll Learn in the Audio Course:
- Simple language to bypass “no” – These two powerful tricks dramatically reduce the opportunity for your children to say “no” to you. You’ll find yourself using this with everyone, not just kids!
- Get them to say “yes” easily – This secret method is used by sales people, professional hypnotists and expert negotiators. It works amazing on children.
- Discover how you can easily drop hidden commands – I’ll show you a powerful way to drop hidden commands within everyday sentences or within stories. This is an amazing way to tell your child to “feel ready for bed”, or to “enjoy eating dinner tonight” without nagging. This is another secret from Ericksonian Hypnosis.
- The magic way to change their emotional state – I’ll show you how to can change your child’s emotional state with a simple touch or sound. A Russian researcher discovered this, but the field of NLP perfected it.
- Get committment – I’ll show you a playful way to pretend you made a mistake, which will make it very easy for you to get your kids to agree to things they otherwise would not easily agree to. This is useful in so many ways!
- My protocol for threatening consequences – Doing this will boost your success in “warning” your kids of consequences. If your kids test you over and over, this is for you.
“You Have Changed My Boy And My Life”
Chris – I bought your audio course two weeks ago. Let me tell you that you are my hero! I have a boy who is nearly 3 and he was driving me crazy to the point where I thought I failed as a mum. I’m only on lesson 6 and my boy is changing in front of my eyes. Your strategies really work and to my surprise when I test them on adults they work too! Thank you very much. You have changed my boy and my life on the whole.
Doris from Malta
“Heaven Sent. Improvements After First Lesson”
I have a 2 year old daughter who is going on 16. I was ready to pull my hair out and was tired of her telling me what to do and tired of yelling at her in return. Then I came across your course, which was heaven sent. I saw improvements after the first lesson. It was a miracle. I was waiting for her to fight back and then there was nothing. The conflict was resolved. Wow! Chris Thompson is the Toddler God indeed. This program was worth every single penny.
Consider These Other Major Benefits.
- You will feel like a movie director. When you see behavior that you don’t like you’ll know exactly what to do to keep everyone happy.
- These language tools will mean that your toddler will go along with your requests more often … without a fight.
- Your child will learn to handle rejection (saying “no”) much better. We both know how important this is for their future.
- Your toddler will learn to be flexible in how he or she thinks.
- Because you will be in a better state of mind, you will be a much better role model for your kids.
- Your relationship with your partner will go back to being fun. Does that sound like something you want?
Here’s What You Get
- The entire “Talking to Toddlers” audio course – with 12 audio tracks and nearly 3 hours of content.
- A printable “cheat sheet” – it breaks down all of the audio tracks into their key points along with the “homework” assignments that go along with each lesson. I’ve already written down the key points for you! This will be invaluable as a reference so you can continue your mastery of these skills.
- The 8-week guarantee – You are either satisfied, or I don’t get paid. The digital files are yours to keep.
- BONUS – you’ll also get a copy of “Show Kids the Fun”, a digital (PDF) activity book that is packed with great ideas to entertain your kids without spending a lot of money. I love this book!
A Real Guarantee
When you invest in the Talking to Toddlers audio course, you need to know that it comes with a full 8-week money back guarantee. No questions asked, no hassles.
How Do You Know It’s Real?
I sell this program through Clickbank.com and they force me to offer you a “no questions asked” 8-week guarantee. By emailing them, or me, you get a refund upon request. I would still offer this even if I didn’t have to. But I wanted to explain it to you so you *know* it’s real. If you don’t like the course (this is very rare), simply send me an email (info@TalkingToToddlers.com) and I process your refund. Please only buy this course if you believe that it would be worth your investment to help you solve some of your most difficult parenting problems.
Enjoy Your Children,
P.S. This MASSIVE 50% OFF SALE is very temporary and has only gone out to those of you who signed up to get my free tips. I do NOT like to put pressure on people, so the choice is yours. I want you to feel comfortable knowing that Talking to Toddlers is a powerful and efficient program to help you reduce parenting stress. If you disagree, you get every penny back. That’s the whole point of a guarantee.
“Recommended Without Reservation”
Chris has done an excellent job in adapting NLP and Ericksonian patterns to the task of parenting. I recommend his product without reservation, not only to parents, but also to teachers, day-care workers and medical professionals.
Dr. Mike Mandel
“Easy to Implement. Gave Me Amazing Results”
I am a qualified child care worker with 20 years of experience in both Australia and the United Kingdom. This audio course is very valuable. I learned lots of new ways of interacting with the children that were easy to implement and gave me amazing results in just a few days. I highly recommend this course to parents and carers who regularly supervise children.
Helen R. Thompson
“Bite-Sized Chunks That Anyone Can Learn”
You truly have taken the essence of communication and broken it down into bite sized chunks that anyone can learn. It is worth twice the price and the audio quality is outstanding. I will be recommending this product to everyone I know that has kids.
“No More Fights With Brushing His Teeth”
My husband I both listened to the audio course and loved it. We found the techniques very useful and now our son doesn’t fight with us to brush his teeth anymore. We are both teachers and found the tools you teach in this audio course very helpful in our jobs as well. We would recommend this program to anyone who deals with toddlers and school-age children.
“Love Your Advice”
We love getting your e-mails & advice. We purchased the ‘Talking to Toddlers’ audio lessons some time ago. We’ve been following your advice & love it. Please don’t stop sending your e-mails as we’d be lost without them.
“A Little Magic Of My Own”
As a very recent purchaser of your “Talking to Toddlers” audio, I must say I am impressed. I am a grandmother who is often helping out with the care of three very robust grandsons aged 2yrs, 3yrs and 4yrs approx (not from the same family). I have applied your first lesson and was absolutely delighted with the results from the 4yr old. I was chuckling to myself, as my daughter is not aware that I had purchased your audio. This particular grandson is fascinated with magic at the moment, so I felt like I had performed a little magic myself! I will certainly persevere with your techniques.
“I Just Plain Love It”
I bought your fantastic program and I just plain love it. I direct and counsel childcare centers in Israel and I began sitting with my staff-doing one lesson at a time. So, thank you so much. I am so happy that I found you. I am doing it slowly as you suggested and I am now up to chapter #4. I have to translate it into Hebrew for my staff to understand so it takes me some time.
Get INSTANT ACCESS to the
If You Prefer CDs Shipped Directly To You…
I realize that some customers are simply not comfortable downloading audio files, and prefer the “low-tech” approach. I am happy to ship the entire course to you on 3 CDs. It costs a bit more because there are extra costs involved for me (manufacturing and shipping). The CD version is sold for $47. There is no sale price on the CD version, sorry. To order the CD version simply click here.